Do you have photography & video-editing skills? Do you have a heart for missions? Would you like to put those two together? If so, this internship is for you!
Rehoboth Ministries, a Christian ministry that has been serving Haiti since 1983, is seeking a creative, mature believer with a heart for missions who will develop videos highlighting its work.
Who We Are
Rehoboth Ministries is a Christian ministry that has been operating in Haiti since 1983. The Rehoboth umbrella covers five local churches, three schools with a school lunch program, and a Bible college, all in the Cap-Haitien area. Our work is focused on extending the Kingdom of God in Haiti through the discipleship of believers in the local church.
We are flexible but ideally, the intern would spend at least two weeks around January 2018 (the month that our new church building will be dedicated).
- Developing promotional videos to provide an overview of the ministry and highlight needs with an eye to fundraising.
- Enhance the ministry’s presence across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Optional: Teach a seminar on photography/videography/web design to interested Haitian students.
A two-week commitment is required. Start and end dates can be adjusted based on the needs of the intern.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and set and meet deadlines
- Some knowledge of social media platforms
- Possess attention to detail
- Passport valid through the end date of the internship
Photography, Videography, Social Media, Writing, Creative
How to Apply
To apply, send a short autobiography, personal testimony, and a sample of your photography and videography here. We hope to hear from you soon!