Once in a while, by some glitch (or more likely my ineptness), I manage to lock myself out of the Rehoboth wordpress account. Hence the reason that I haven’t posted in a while. Well, today I finally figured out how to log back in….after much prayer!
So much has happened in the meantime that it’s hard to know where to start. I guess I’ll start with me and ask for your prayers at this time.
I have been diagnosed with cancer in my left breast where I had a lumpectomy in July 2017. The lump is back and the doctor has told me they will need to remove the whole breast since it’s also in the tissue. As you can imagine, this was not the news I wanted to hear.
After getting over the initial shock, I knew I had to get a grip and come up with a gameplan.
- I am in the process of seeking a second opinion. As soon as the referral comes through, I’ll be on my way to Duke Hospital to find out if this is, indeed, my only option.
- I have spent the majority of my time in prayer and meditation seeking the mind of the Lord and asking for a miracle. I know there are many women who have walked this path before and that I’m not alone.
- I’m getting my rest and applying the natural realm in taking supplements to build up my immune system.
- I am turning my attention to others in need and letting them know that they are in my prayers.
- I’m re-examining my priorites and setting boundaries. I know I need to take care of this one body that the Lord gave me.
Thanks to all of you who already know my situation. Your heartfelt prayers mean everything to me! I am especially thankful for our Haitian brethren who are constantly before the Throne of Grace pouring out their hearts in my behalf. So….my hope is in Him.
Rehoboth Ministries is… Changing Lives and Impacting a Nation
Links for Giving:
Send Checks to: The Lord’s Table / PO Box 11049 / Goldsboro, NC 27532 / (919) 751-8188 & please earmark your gift for Haiti.
Pritchard: email@example.com/ 910 703 3098 / Haiti: 011 509 4160 4096
Dana: firstname.lastname@example.org / 910 916 7229 / Haiti: 011 509 4037 5341
John: email@example.com / 910 581 0390 / Haiti: 011 509 3253 0595
Pritchard & Dana ADAMS
702 Cattail Court
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(NOTE: Our stateside #’s do not work when we are in Haiti.)
Thanks for the update, Dana. Our prayers are with you throughout the day and night. Be at peace! Aloha and Maranatha! Jim and ML
So happy to hear that you have a Duke appointment. When and who is your provider? Duke is where I go. Been there for the last two weeks and will return on Monday. They really take good care of you and when I have a problems or questions I message them and get an answer almost immediately. This means a lot. I pray that your report will be all good! Thinking of you and praying that God’s peace will be forever yours. Is Prit still with you? Love and Blessings! Betty
Sent from my iPhone